[03/08/2023] UMTv2 / UMT Pro iOSTool v3.5 Update Released.

Fast Unlocking

Administrator
Staff member
Country
Jordan
Country flag

UMT iOSTool v3.5
The Ultimate iOSTool

NMEIqJj.png

This is For Checkm8 Vulnerable iDevices !

Requirements:

- PWNDFU For (Mac or Windows) using Winra1n or gaster etc...
- Win7-X64 / Win8-X64 / Win10-X64 / Win11-X64
- Microsoft NetFramework 4.7.2
- iTunes Installed

Supported iOS Versions: Up to 16.X

Added:

- iPhone 5s,6,6+ - iOS 12 Boot - Backup & Restore Passcode - Erase Phone, Read Apple ID - Hello Bypass (Still in Beta).
- All Supported Models iOS 13 Boot & Ramdisks - Backup & Restore Passcode - Erase Phone, Read Apple ID - Hello Bypass - Read WIFI - BT Address.
- All Supported Models iOS 14 Boot & Ramdisks - Backup & Restore Passcode - Erase Phone, Read Apple ID - Hello Bypass - Read WIFI - BT Address.
- Fixed Some files download Issue on server.

Supported Models list as requested.

Boot IOS 11x to 15x

• iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPhone6s
  • iPhone6sPlus
  • iPhoneSE
  • iPhone7
  • iPhone7Plus
  • iPhone8
  • iPhone8Plus
  • iPhoneX
  • iPad mini 4
  • iPad Air2 Cellular
  • iPad 5th Gen.
  • iPad 6th Gen.
  • iPad 7th Gen.
  • iPad Pro 9.7-inch
  • iPad Pro 10.5 inch
  • iPad Pro 12.9 inch

Boot iOS 16.0-16.X (No Boot Loop)

• iPhone8
  • iPhone8Plus
  • iPhoneX
  • iPad 5th Gen.
  • iPad 6th Gen.
  • iPad 7th Gen.
  • iPad Pro 9.7-inch
  • iPad Pro 10.5 inch
  • iPad Pro 12.9 inch

UMT IOS TOOL MANUALS HERE

Important Note 2:

This Module is based on EMMC/HST Addon activation. Your card must have this activation in order for this module to work for you.

Official Website:

Ultimate Multi Tool
Ultimate Multi Tool Pro

Download From :

https://drive.google.com/file/d/189hgw5l_4cZEL7dcXIP-eu3Mf4zThTqg/view?usp=sharing

OR

MediaFire:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/s1rswegdovz9jbm/UMT_iOSTool_installer_3.5.rar/file

Please fix this version, everything is damaged, it does not automatically detect the models, it does not connect to the server, I have the firewall turned off or the antivirus, I have the defender turned off, I probed on my other PC and it is the same.
frr.pngnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.jpg

Is it because you did not select which boot to use on top menu? Maybe if you made some effort to read update thread you would understand what s added and that you need to to select boot menu according to you phone you need to select boot ios16

On you second screenshot is iPhone 7 and boot ios 15 will do the job
The 2 images are 2 different phones above without selecting so that it can be seen that it is not chosen automatically and below selecting the model but still giving an error above iPhone 7 below iPhone 8 I already tried on 2 different pcs and the server error is the same, pay now at night a laptop to a friend and it's the same I think that the update was better. I took out many bypasses and now I haven't been able to get one out for days, I had to buy another tool, thanks for answering, regards

hi for passcode we found the issue and we will solve , as for selecting model this was when ios15 and ios 16 only listed now to avoid issues with old or new ramdisk you must first select the correct boot from first drop list then you can proceed

Back