Boot Vivo Y77e (t1) into Recovery Mode

Fast Unlocking

Administrator
Staff member
Country
Jordan
Country flag

Below are the methods using which you can boot Vivo Y77e (t1) into Recovery Mode.

Boot Vivo Y77e (t1) Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons​

1. Power off your phone.
  2. Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.Vivo Y77e (t1) Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode

3. Release all the keys when the device boots into Fastboot Mode.Vivo Y77e (t1) Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
  4. Now choose "[I]Recovery Mode[/I]" using [I]Volume keys[/I], and select it using the [I]Power[/I] button.

5. Now, your device should boot into the Recovery Mode.Vivo Y77e (t1) Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode

Boot Vivo Y77e (t1) into Recovery using ADB command​

1. First of all, make sure you have installed Vivo Y77e (t1) USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.

2. Enable "[I]USB Debugging"[/I] on your phone from [I]Developer Options[/I]. If [I]Developer Options[/I] is missing; go to [I]Settings > About Phone[/I] and tap on [I]Build Number[/I] for about 7-10 times.
  3. Connect your device to PC and open [I]Command Prompt (CMD)[/I].

4. Enter the below command to boot Vivo Y77e (t1) into Recovery Mode.adb reboot recovery

Boot Vivo Y77e (t1) into Fastboot Mode / Bootloader Mode​

Below are the methods using which you can boot Vivo Y77e (t1) into Bootloader Mode or Fastboot Mode.

Boot Vivo Y77e (t1) Bootloader Mode/Fastboot Mode using Hardware Buttons​

1. Power off your Phone.

2. Press and hold the Volume Up + Power button together for a few seconds.Vivo Y77e (t1) Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
  3. Now, your phone should boot into the Fastboot Mode.Vivo Y77e (t1) Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode

4. In Fastboot Mode, use Volume keys to navigate and Power button to select the option.

Boot Vivo Y77e (t1) Bootloader Mode/Fastboot Mode using ADB command​

Assuming ADB and Fastboot Drivers installed on PC, and USB Debugging enabled on Phone enter the below command after connecting it to PC.

Open [I]Command Prompt (CMD)[/I] on your PC and enter the below command.

Back