Recent content by han

1. H

Why does my Ultimate iOS v3.0 have a fail OK after clicking Boot Ramdisk PWNDFU, and the program freezes after going to the next session?

I don't understand that the higher the iOS version, the increased security of the phone does not lead to a harder backup activation? Can I get iboot by backup activation?
  2. H

Why does my Ultimate iOS v3.0 have a fail OK after clicking Boot Ramdisk PWNDFU, and the program freezes after going to the next session?

I followed your advice, downloaded and installed the latest v3.3 and tried it with v3.3, but the progress bar of the program keeps freezing after clicking Backup Activation (Passcode Ramdisk Mode).
  3. H

Help, what should I do. Will use: iPhone10,3-d22ap-15.zip Processing ramdisk, wait.... Ramdisk Name: iPhone10,3-d22ap ==> A11 CPU Detected, Switching To A11 Module...OK ==> Exploiting phone, wait... ==> Sending ibss... Fail OK ==> Sending ibec... OK ==> Sending devicetree... OK ==>...
Back