Why does my Ultimate iOS v3.0 have a fail OK after clicking Boot Ramdisk PWNDFU, and the program freezes after going to the next session?

Status
Not open for further replies.

han

Country flag
Help, what should I do.
Will use: iPhone10,3-d22ap-15.zip
Processing ramdisk, wait....
Ramdisk Name: iPhone10,3-d22ap
[*]==> A11 CPU Detected, Switching To A11 Module...OK
[*]==> Exploiting phone, wait...
[*]==> Sending ibss... Fail OK
[*]==> Sending ibec... OK
[*]==> Sending devicetree... OK
[*]==> Sending ramdisk... OK
[*]==> Sending trustcache.. OK
[*]==> Sending kernelcache... OK
[*]==> Booting Device...SUCCESS
=====================================================================
[*]==> Device is Ready For [ Backup | Activate | Read Apple ID | Read WiFi/BT ].
=====================================================================

Exe version: UMT iOS Ramdisk Activator V3.2

Fail then ok is ok nothing wrong with that mostly all devices will fail on first try so it s ok.

Use latest version 3.3 all should be ok and program on operation mode take little time to process mounting etc and it is auto in our tool so try not press buttons to avoid freeze of software, so again uninstall current version and install v3.3 and post logs step by step with v3.3 and it should work, also flashing of device with retain user data helps.

I followed your advice, downloaded and installed the latest v3.3 and tried it with v3.3, but the progress bar of the program keeps freezing after clicking Backup Activation (Passcode Ramdisk Mode).

Attachments

• 屏幕截图 2023-07-05 183758.png
    屏幕截图 2023-07-05 183758.png
    40.9 KB · Views: 7
What is ios of phone? and did u try to flash phone with 3utools with retain user data option?! some phone have issues in system and they will stuck there , it happened to me so try to flash , also try to read apple id and send log here also

What is ios of phone? and did u try to flash phone with 3utools with retain user data option?! some phone have issues in system and they will stuck there , it happened to me so try to flash , also try to read apple id and send log here also
I did't try to flash phone with 3utools with retain user data option

ios12

no wonder and why you cannot update ios to latest version ?!!! just update and use and use latest version we already released v3.4

BR

and if i don't update ios to the lastest version,i can't backup successfully?
You cannot yes because sometime the phone ramdisk is damaged and must be flashed so if you don’t want don’t but also we cannot help you if you don’t want to help yourself, we tested our solutions with each phone and iPad we buy all devices and test one by one so we know it’s working and we proofs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back