All Android Updated Application Here

[I]Nimbuzz Messenger 2.4.1 APK Android
Last Update Date: February 26, 2013
Requirement: 1.6 and up

Rsl_MAqWIMdp0PrH6pV8eKKRnVMfVd2GIFF_zps457de60d.jpg

Free messages, Free Calls. Unlimited!
Nimbuzz Messenger combines the power of internet and smart phone messenger into one, and lets you make cheap international voice calls, send unlimited chat messages, share files on any mobile device across popular messengers. Nimbuzz Messenger is available on Android, iOS, Blackberry, Symbian, Java, Windows and Mac.
Nimbuzz Messenger lets you chat with your buddies on Facebook, Gtalk, Yahoo Messenger 24×7 for free.

Connect your address book and share unlimited photos, files, music and videos with other friends of yours on Facebook, Yahoo Messenger and Gtalk . You can also connect with your friends on Twitter using our popular chat buddy.

Nimbuzz Messenger is super-popular and our 100+ million registered users across platforms prove that. Nimbuzz Messenger is available for every smartphone and feature phone, so go ahead and tell your friends to download Nimbuzz Messenger.

Below is the list of Nimbuzz Messenger’s amazing features that take your mobile IM experience to the next level:

• FREE HD VOICE CALLS – Cheap International HD quality voice calls for free with all your Nimbuzz Messenger contacts

• FREE MESSAGING – Replace SMS with unlimited free chat. Connect with multiple IM accounts and have them in one list (Facebook, Yahoo Messenger, Gtalk)

• GROUP CHAT – Enjoy group conversations by sending text messages to your contacts in a single group.

• CHATROOMS – Make new friends in chat rooms and share your location for easy face-to-face meet up.

• FREE PUSH NOTIFICATIONS: Appear always online and be available to chat with Push Notifications for incoming messages.

• OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your push notifications or turn off your phone, Nimbuzz saves your messages offline until you retrieve them during the next application use

• CHEAP INTERNATIONAL CALLS – Buy Nimbuzz Out credits and make really cheap international calls to mobile and landline

• SIP VOIP ACCOUNTS – Connect to any of our existing SIP partners or to any other SIP provider and enjoy extremely low cost calls

• CHAT BUDDIES – Use our popular chat buddies for Twitter, Cricket, Astrology etc.

• AND MUCH MORE: Custom chat wallpaper, Landscape mode, Contact sorting, improved Presence Icons, file sharing, precise message time stamps, Chat history, N-world, free Avatars and much more.
[/I]

• [I]What's new in Nimbuzz Messenger 2.4.1
    [/I]
    • [I]Faster file sharing among friends[/I]
    • [I]Improved connectivity[/I]
    • [I]Bug fixes & performance improvements[/I]

[I]Download[/I]

[I]Skype – free IM & video calls 3.2.0.6673 APK Android
Last Update Date: February 26, 2013
Requirement: 2.1 and up

skype-mobile-android_zpsa0c6b29e.jpg

Free voice and video calls to anyone else on Skype, whether they’re on an Android, iPhone, Mac or PC, as well as IMs to your friends and family, no matter where they are.

Features:
- Skype to Skype IMs, video and voice calls are free* over 3G or WiFi.
- Make low-cost calls and SMS to mobiles or landlines from your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Send pictures, videos and files to any of your contacts.
- Enjoy high-quality sound when you call anyone else on Skype.
- Talk face to face or show what you’re seeing with front and rear-facing cameras.
-Talk to your Windows Live Messenger friends on Skype. Sign into Skype with your Microsoft account and have your Messenger, Hotmail and Outlook contacts in one place.

Due to Android restrictions, devices running Android 2.2 will only be able to use the rear-facing camera.
Devices with Android 2.3 or higher will be able to use both front and rear-facing cameras.
* Operator data charges may apply. We recommend using an unlimited data plan or WiFi connection.

[/I]
  • [I]What's new in Skype – free IM & video calls 3.2.0.6673
    [/I]
    • [I]'Classic view' option for tablets[/I]
    • [I]Performance improvements and fixes[/I]

[I]
Download[/I]

[I]GO SMS Pro 4.75 APK Android
Last Update Date: February 21, 2013
Requirement: 1.6 and up

go-sms-pro-apk_zpsd0c2329a.jpg

GO SMS Pro is the most user-welcomed messaging app, not only better than the system SMS’s UI & UE, but also provides theme DIY, GO Chat FREE message, cloud backup, private box, security lock, SMS blocker, and some other useful plug-ins. Recommend to you!

Main features:
- New message popup on launcher, quickly view and reply. The latest version supports full-screen GO Popup(Theme Store – GO Popup)
- Hundreds beautiful themes, constantly update
- GO Chat free IM message, supports group chat, voice talk, handwritten, graffiti, etc.
- GO Share(super SMS), share files with your friends in just one touch
- Private box, hide his/her sms, only you know where it is, so to protect your messages privacy
- Cloud backup, helps backup sms to our server and protect messages from being lost
- Scheduled SMS. Set a scheduled time, day/week/month/year, and sent in the future
- SMS blocker, smart to block spam messages from blacklist, keywords, or unfamiliar number
Useful features:
- App Center supports long press icon and drag, or overlap two icons to create folder
- My Center. Complete simple tasks to earn credit, free exchange beautiful themes (Application Center, or Menu – services)
- Auto-reply feature, helps you reply sms automatically when in meeting, driving car, or other cases that your hands are not available temporarily. (Menu – services – Tools)
- Set security lock to protect system SMS and GO SMS(Menu – services), also supports lock to protect some specific contacts
- Night mode, protects eyes by reducing the screen brightness and color values(Menu – Gemeral)
- Mass festival blessing phrases and greeting cards(Menu – services – onlines)
- Message counter, add up the amount of SMS/MMS sent in one month, maybe you need it

Tips:
1. Search ‘GO SMS theme’ in Google Play Market or GO SMS Pro Theme Store and download(Menu – General – theme, or Application Center – Theme Store)
2. More extended plug-ins can be installed from the App Center(On the left side of the Message list interview)
3. To avoid receiving double notifications, please turn off the system SMS and other third-party SMS apps’ notification related settings
4. We provide you a variety of useful features and services in the Menu, such as batch mode, search, settings, etc.
5. GO SMS Pro deeply supports personalized settings, includs notification(icons, ringtones, LED light, vibration), SMS signature, interview background settings, etc.
6. You can DIY your own theme by Theme Maker plug-in or website(gosmstheme.goforandroid.com), and upload to share to others
7. Conversation list and chat bubbles are supported to long press, have a try
8. Folder feature includes inbox/outbox/drafts/favorite box, etc.
9. Conversation interview – long press bubble, choose ‘Favorites’, then copy it and kept in the Favorite box
10. Other features you may like: Group texting, Emoji plug-in, 1×1 & 4×2 widget, private notification mode, notification reminder, FB contacts avatar sync plug-in, etc.
[/I]
  • [I]What's new in GO SMS Pro 4.75
    [/I]
    • [I]Add two series lovely stickers, find them at the bottom tab of conversation view[/I]
    • [I]Optimize the APN setting, improve the MMS successful rate[/I]
    • [I]Add premium setting to close GO SMS team sponsored messages[/I]
    • [I]Other UI/UE improvement and bugs fix[/I]

[I]Download[/I]

[I]Yahoo! Messenger 1.8.3 APK Android
Last Update Date: October 25, 2012
Requirement: 2.0.1 and up

yahoo_messenger_android_2_zps12fb28be.gif

Experience the faster, smarter, richer Yahoo! Messenger – made for your Android
The official Yahoo! Messenger app for Android
[/I]
  • [I]Free Voice & Video calls (Beta)[/I]
  • [I]Chat with Facebook friends[/I]
  • [I]Free international SMS[/I]
  • [I]Share Photos & Video[/I]
  • [I]Chat with Windows Live friends[/I]
  • [I]Stay online on Android & PC at the same time, receive messages only where you are active[/I]
[I]Important:
You need to install the latest Yahoo! Messenger Voice and Video Plug-in to enable the call features
Video (Beta) requires OS 2.3 and the Yahoo! Messenger Plug-in (OS2.2+ for myTouch 4G and EVO)
SMS text messages can be sent for free to phone numbers in USA, Philippines, Vietnam, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Canada, Pakistan, Kuwait and Thailand
Currently supported with the latest Yahoo! Messenger for PC
[/I]

• [I]What's new in Yahoo! Messenger 1.8.3
    [/I]
    • [I]No ads: we've removed all graphical ads from Yahoo! Messenger, so your experience is even more enjoyable.[/I]
    • [I]Performance and stability improvements[/I]

[I]Download[/I]

Opera Mini web browser 7.5.1 APK Android

[I]Opera Mini web browser 7.5.1 APK Android
Last Update Date: January 10, 2013
Requirement: 1.5 and up

operamini_android1_zpsabd2ab42.jpg

Try the world’s fastest Android browser!
- FAST: Opera’s speed and efficient controls put it ahead of all other browsers.
- EASY: Surf the web on your mobile as easily as on a desktop computer.
- SAVE MONEY: Reduce data costs by up to 90% with our unique compression technology.

And it’s completely free to install and use.

Other great features:
– Speed Dial shows you all of your favorite websites at a glance. Pull them up with one tap!
– Smart Page is your own personal window on the web. It gives you instant updates from your social networks, along with the latest news, entertainment, and sports.
– Tabs let you keep multiple pages open and switch between them.
– Reading online is better with page sizes, address bars and toolbars that adjust automatically.

Download Opera Mini for yourself today!
Also check out Opera Mobile, the premium experience when on Wi-Fi or wireless broadband.
[/I]

• [I]What's new in Opera Mini web browser 7.5.1
    [/I]
    • [I]This latest version of Opera Mini contains a variety of bug fixes, along with stability and performance improvements.[/I]
[I]

Download[/I]

[I]UC Browser for Android 8.6.1 APK Android
Last Update Date: February 18, 2013
Requirement: 2.1 and up

UC-Browser-8-0-Beta-Now-Available-f_zpscda54859.jpg

UC Browser for Android provides you fast and smooth Web surfing experience. It’s a totally free app. Adaptable configuration helps you adjust your way of browsing under different network connections, allowing you to reduce data costs and speed up page loading with compression. Share the best Android browser with your friends by clicking the Google+ and the “Tweet“ buttons on the right.

Features:
- Share: Share your favorite pages or contents to Facebook, Twitter, Google+ with a simple press of the Share button.
- Vox: Voice control over UC Browser, very fun way to give commands.
- Multi-Touch: Play with UC Browser with your gestures, discover a great array of gesture commands.
- Download Manager: Fast and stable download speed, with convenient file management. Download your ringtones, wallpapers and games from Zedge, CNET and other popular sites with the powerful Download Manager.
- Quick Reads: This RSS Reader keeps you up to date with news from NY Times, CNN, USA Today etc.
- Autofill: Suggestions will be shown once you start typing in the address bar.
- Night Mode: Better browsing in dark environments.

New Updates:
1. Better Homepage: You can add more websites you like on your homepage. You can also find more interesting websites and services by using our site navigation page.
2. Auto Reconnection for Download: In an unreliable network environment, UC Browser will reconnect failed download tasks for you automatically.
3. Improved Language Display: Persian, Arabic and Korean text can be displayed normally on webpages.
4. Memory Optimization: Less memory usage when opening many tabs.
[/I]
  • [I]What's new in UC Browser for Android 8.6.1
    [/I]
    • [I]Better Homepage: You can add more websites you like on your homepage. You can also find more interesting websites and services by using our site navigation page.[/I]
    • [I]Auto Reconnection for Download: In an unreliable network environment, UC Browser will reconnect failed download tasks for you automatically.[/I]
    • [I]Improved Language Display: Persian, Arabic and Korean text can be displayed normally on webpages.[/I]
    • [I]Memory Optimization: Less memory usage when opening many tabs.[/I]

[I]
Download
[/I]

[I]Firefox Browser for Android 19.0 APK Android
Last Update Date: February 19, 2013
Requirement: Varies with device

imagesqtbnANd9GcRNbuJ61rwLKA9fgLk-7_zps70344ce8.jpg

Firefox for Android is the free mobile web browser that puts the power of the open web in your hands. The official Mozilla Firefox android browser is fast, easy to use, & customizable, with the latest security and privacy features to help you stay safe on the internet.

Fast— Access, browse, and search the web at blazing speeds
Smart— Keep your favorite sites and mobile videos at your fingertips with smart searching, easy-to-use tabs, and desktop-to-mobile Sync features
Safe— Make sure your Android web browser stays safe & private with extensive security settings, add-ons, and features like Do Not Track
Features:
★ Add-ons: Customize your web browser just the way you like it with add-ons including ad-blocker, password manager, and more
★ Awesome Screen: Firefox’s Android browser keeps everything organized so you don’t have to. The Awesome Screen automatically sorts your favorite sites onto one, easy-to-read page
★ Awesome Bar: Firefox learns from you as you browse, so you never have to waste time looking for a website. Search your Top Sites, Bookmarks, and History, and Firefox will help you find the site that you are looking for—with little to no typing.
★ Fast: Get to the internet faster, with quick start-up and page load times
★ HTML5: Experience the unlimited possibilities of the mobile internet with support for HTML5 and Web APIs
★ Mobile Video: Firefox’s Android browser is perfect for mobile video, and has mobile video support for a wide range of video formats including h.264
★ Reader Mode: Automatically transform cluttered articles and stories into beautiful, easy-to-read pages right in your browser
★ Security: Keep your browsing safe & private. Control your privacy, security and how much data you share on the web.
★ Sync: Sync your Firefox Desktop tabs, history, bookmarks, and passwords to all your devices and streamline your browsing
For a complete list of features, check out mzl.la/FXFeatures

Curious about add-ons? Check out add-ons for:
★ Browsing: Adblock Plus, AutoPager, Full Screen mobile, and more
★ Security: LastPass Password Manager, NoScript, Dr. Web LinkChecker, and more
★ Reading: AutoPager, Readability, X-Notifier lite, and more
★ Watching: Low Quality Flash, TubeStop, and more
★ Social Networks: Hootbar, Shareaholic, Foursquare, and more
[/I]

• [What's new in Firefox Browser for Android 19.0
    • Support for themes
    • Lowered CPU speed requirement from 800MHz to 600MHz
    • Support for Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese localizations
    • Learn more: Firefox Notes - Mobile

Download

[I]FRONTLINE COMMANDO v2.0.4 Mod(Unlimitied money) Apk Android game
Requirements: Android 2.1 and up

z_zpsa668df29.jpg

Overview:ONE MAN. ONE WAR. YOU ARE THE FRONTLINE COMMANDO.

As the sole surviving Commando of a renegade attack against a ruthless dictator, you are stranded on the frontline and hell-bent on payback. You must use all of your specialized skills to survive the onslaught of the enemy forces and avenge your fallen soldiers.

SEE AND FEEL THE ACTION
The ultimate 3rd person shooter with stunning console quality visuals, precise controls, advanced physics and destructibles. Jump in the heat of battle and push your Android device to the limit!

COMPLETE DEADLY MISSIONS
Emerge from destructible cover points to take down helicopters, jeeps and heavily defended enemy bases. Fight off increasingly difficult waves of enemies over a variety of combat mission types.

COMMAND AN ARSENAL OF DEADLY WEAPONS
Take to the frontline with an artillery of assault rifles, sniper rifles, shotguns, rocket launchers, med kits, armor and more!

Use of this application is governed by Glu Mobile’s Terms of Use. Collection and use of personal data are subject to Glu Mobile’s Privacy Policy. Both policies are available at Glu | The Leader in 3D Freemium Mobile Gaming. Additional terms may also apply.

What's in this version:
As the sole surviving Commando of a renegade attack against a ruthless dictator, you are stranded on the front lines and hell-bent on payback.
SEE AND FEEL THE ACTION
Frontline Commando is the ultimate 3rd person shooter with stunning console-quality visuals, precise controls, advanced physics and destructibles. Jump in the heat of battle now!
Get some combat essentials to stay in the fight! Airstrikes will rain terror on your foes while you quickly heal your wounds with a Medkit.

Mod:
Unlimited money and Glu

More Info:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glu.modwarsniper

Download Instructions: No Need SD DATA,just download and install

Download

Mirror 1
Mirror 2
[/I]

Between – APP For Couples 1.4.13 APK Android
Last Update Date: February 21, 2013
Requirement: 2.2 and up

y_dndUXEmHrNK-nEekEtzga0jB14EojzCjJ_zps9afe9ae3.jpg

Between is a beautiful space where you can share all your moments only with the one that matters.
Chat and talk for free, share photos to create a timeline just for the two of you.
Check and plan your special days together and set reminders for them.
Create, share and remember all your moments with your special someone.

Get started now!

• Get connected to only one other person to create a space just for the two of you
  • Send text messages, voice mails, photos, and memos for free
  • Upload photos to create a timeline automatically arranged by date
  • Make comments on photos and get instant notifications about your partner’s most recent updates
  • Bookmark your favorite photos and memos to view them separately in the Memory Box
  • Find special deals and offers for you in the Event Box

[I]Download
[/I]

IQOS Connect App

iqos-pairing.jpg

IQOS Connect App Overview
IQOS Connect is used to connect your IQOS device, check its status, customize haptics and find your nearest IQOS store. You can connect IQOS with your Bluetooth mobile and set up additional services and notifications in the application, reset or locate the lost device within reach.

- IQOS is not for minors.
- IQOS is not risk-free.
- IQOS is only for ***** smokers who would otherwise continue smoking.
- IQOS is not for people who have quit smoking or have never smoked.
- IQOS is not an alternative to quitting smoking.
The best choice for consumers concerned about their health is to quit tobacco use altogether. Built-in Bluetooth in IQOS rechargeable base enables the mobile phone to be connected to IQOS Connect app, which monitors the device - for example, adjusting holder vibrations, resetting the device or finding it.
IQOS Holder Troubleshooting
How to fix IQOS Charger

How to install and use IQOS Connect
- Download IQOS Connect from your mobile and save it to you mobile storage, or use your PC to download the IQOS Connect APK and transfer it via cable or via Bluetooth. Currently there are no IQOS connect app for IOS.
- Open IQOS_Connect_3.6.2.apk file on your mobile and start the installation.
- If you have not previously set up on your mobile, you will be asked to allow unauthenticated applications to be installed.
- The IQOS icon appears in the menu, launch the application.
- Confirm your age.
- Allow location tracking without which Bluetooth could not work.
- Activate Bluetooth on your phone and select Connect Device in Connect.
- Activate Bluetooth in the IQOS charger, hold the Bluetooth button for four seconds, IQOS will start blinking blue and will start the Pairing procedure.
- Now in In-App Settings, enable IQOS notifications to get :
a- Notifications alert when the battery is weak
b- Error notifications alert you to an IQOS error.
c- Holder ready alerts on the mobile to finish charging the holder.
d- Holder charging error notifications alert the wrongly typed holder.

Back