Boot Oppo Reno 3 Youth Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons

Fast Unlocking

Administrator
Staff member
Country
Jordan
Country flag
  1. First of all, power off your phone.
  2. Now, press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
  3. Oppo Reno 3 Youth Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode

4. After the OPPO image appears, release the Power button but keep holding the Volume Down button.
  5. Now select the language by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
    Oppo Reno 3 Youth Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode

6. Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
  7. Oppo Reno 3 Youth Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode

Boot Oppo Reno 3 Youth into Recovery using ADB command​

1. First of all, make sure you have installed Oppo Reno 3 Youth USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.

2. Enable "[I]USB Debugging"[/I] on your phone from [I]Developer Options[/I]. If [I]Developer Options[/I] is missing; go to [I]Settings > About Phone[/I] and tap on [I]Build Number[/I] for about 7-10 times.
  3. Connect your device to PC and open [I]Command Prompt (CMD)[/I].

4. Enter the below command to boot Oppo Reno 3 Youth into Recovery Mode.adb reboot recovery

Boot Oppo Reno 3 Youth Download Mode​

1. Power off your Phone.

2. Now, press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds
  3. Oppo Reno 3 Youth Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
  4. After the OPPO image appears, release the Power button but keep holding the Volume Down button.

5. Now select the language by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
    Oppo Reno 3 Youth Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
  6. Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
  7. Oppo Reno 3 Youth Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode

8. Connect the phone to the computer using the USB cable, tap the Ver 1.2 position three times, and then press the OK key to confirm.

Back