Country flag

Features Miko Xiaomi Recovery Tool:​

• Dump information Sideload mode
  • Disable Account – Sideload mode
  • Sideload mode – Erase FRP
  • Format Data – Sideload Mode
  • Reboot to sideload EDL. Not yet tested

Developer msg​

The late Sir Miko created MTK QC BYPASS TOOL. It is free for ALLXiaomi Reset Sideload Tool…Supported Recovery Version V5.0 or Twrp mode auto detect ( Qualcomm and MTK )Function =======Dump info Account disable FRP Reset Format Data Tested – Redmi K30 4G needs an internet connection. It’s free, and I don’t accept any responsibility for any harm that may occur to me.

Changelog!!!​

• Unlock tab
– Disable Account- Enable Account

Download Miko Xiaomi Recovery 5.0 Sideload Tool V2.0

Download Miko Xiaomi Recovery 5.0 Sideload Tool V2.0
  • FRP (Factory Reset Protection)
– Erase FRP

• User lock (Loss Data)
– Wipe Data

• Secure file systems (including Network)
– Wipe EFS

• Backup / Flash
Backup selected blocks Backup Network- Select Firmware Flash

• Bootloader Unlock
— Redmi Note 8 (GINKGO) Mode to Sideload

• Mode of Fastboot
Bootloader Unlock- Reboot EDL (Unlocked Devices). Remove FRP Reboot and power off. Reboot as normal

• Rawprogram and Scatter [Fastboot | Sideload]
Choose the firmware flash-Back

Download Miko Xiaomi Recovery 5.0 Sideload V2.0

Download Miko Xiaomi Recovery 5.0 Sideload V2.0
Sideload booting process:

1. Turn out of the phone.2. Press the [Volume Up] button and [Power button [Volume Up] and [Power button] together.3. Release the keys as soon as you enter that you are in the recovery mode.4. Go to Mi Assistant mode.Auto-detect [ Qualcomm & Mtk ].

How To Install​

1. The first step is first to download the file using the following link
  2. Then, you should unzip all the files on the drive c: [I]this is vitally crucial[/I]
  3. After that then, open the folder where you need to extract the entire file
  4. Run the “XiaomiRecoverySideload V2.0.exe
  5. Then, you’ll be able to install all drivers if you have already installed them. You can skip this step
  6. Connect the phone and attempt to perform any task
  7. Enjoy !!!

README:​

Support: The tool works flawlessly on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 along with Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).

Create a backup: If you are looking to test the tool above, make a backup of the personal information on the device you use for an Android Smartphone or Tablet. Flashing any firmware or recovery could damage the device.

Credits Miko Xiaomi Recovery 5.0 Tool was developed for distribution by its developer. Therefore, all credit goes to the developer who distributes the tool at no cost.
Download Link:: Link

Back