OnePlus Nord N20 5G Recovery and Fastboot Mode

Fast Unlocking

Administrator
Staff member
Country
Jordan
Country flag

Boot OnePlus Nord N20 5G into Recovery Mode​

Below are the methods using which you can boot OnePlus Nord N20 5G into Recovery Mode.

Boot OnePlus Nord N20 5G Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons​

1. Power off your phone.
  2. Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.OnePlus Nord N20 5G Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode

3. Release the Power button as soon as you see the OnePlus Logo on the screen.
  4. Select your desired language as English and then tap on Advanced.

5. Now, tap on Reboot to recovery and confirm the action.
  6. Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.OnePlus Nord N20 5G Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode

Boot OnePlus Nord N20 5G into Recovery using ADB command​

1. First of all, make sure you have installed OnePlus Nord N20 5G USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
  2. Enable "[I]USB Debugging"[/I] on your phone from [I]Developer Options[/I]. If [I]Developer Options[/I] is missing; go to [I]Settings > About Phone[/I] and tap on [I]Build Number[/I] for about 7-10 times.

3. Connect your device to PC and open [I]Command Prompt (CMD)[/I].
  4. Enter the below command to boot OnePlus Nord N20 5G into Recovery Mode.adb reboot recovery

Boot OnePlus Nord N20 5G into Fastboot Mode / Bootloader Mode​

Below are the methods using which you can boot OnePlus Nord N20 5G into Bootloader Mode or Fastboot Mode.

Boot OnePlus Nord N20 5G Bootloader Mode/Fastboot Mode using Hardware Buttons​

1. Power off your Phone.
  2. Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.OnePlus Nord N20 5G Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode

3. Release the Power button as soon as you see the OnePlus Logo on the screen.
  4. Select your desired language as English and then tap on Advanced.

5. Now, tap on Reboot to Fastboot and confirm the action.
  6. Now, your phone should boot into Fastboot Mode.
OnePlus Nord N20 5G Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode

Boot OnePlus Nord N20 5G Bootloader Mode/Fastboot Mode using ADB command​

Assuming ADB and Fastboot Drivers installed on PC, and USB Debugging enabled on Phone enter the below command after connecting it to PC.

Open [I]Command Prompt (CMD)[/I] on your PC and enter the below command.

Back