Why does my Ultimate iOS v3.0 have a fail OK after clicking Boot Ramdisk PWNDFU, and the program freezes after going to the next session?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You cannot yes because sometime the phone ramdisk is damaged and must be flashed so if you don’t want don’t but also we cannot help you if you don’t want to help yourself, we tested our solutions with each phone and iPad we buy all devices and test one by one so we know it’s working and we proofs
I don't understand that the higher the iOS version, the increased security of the phone does not lead to a harder backup activation? Can I get iboot by backup activation?

I don't understand that the higher the iOS version, the increased security of the phone does not lead to a harder backup activation? Can I get iboot by backup activation?
What higher Secuirty ? This phone has no longer support more than 16x and nothing changed in Secuirty so instead of wasting all this time asking questions you could have solved this issue long time ago.

This is my last reply in this matter I m not here to teach you about how iPhone security works

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back